Tuesday, August 14, 2007

How can I change the world, if I can't change myself?

Hm...yesterday was horrible. I have never been in as bad condition as yesterday before. It has been a long time since the last time I am so angry with one people. Usually, If I feel annoyed or dissapointed, I always try to speak it out. But this time, I can't. It is because..hm...I feel that this person should know about this matter. But somehow, this person just can't change it. Hm...

Then, I spoke and talked with my dearest friends. Thanks to them, and thanks be to God for sending them. I am totally okay now. I am okay to deal with this person in the future. I said to God : God, challenge me! And..hahaha...He answered my prayer. This is the challenge that I have been waiting for. I will try to conquer it. I need to accept this person as it is. Yeah, mebbe slowly tell this person what I like and what I dun like. But the thing is, How can I change the world, if I can't change myself? We need this person badly. We can't find anyone who can replace this person's position. It's just that my character doesn't match with this person's character. I need more time to learn more about this person, and I need more time to understand, too.

So, with this post, I humbly send my apology to this person for whatever bad things I said about you. Sometimes, it just exploded, you know. he3. But, I will be okay. God will help me through everything. I knew it. My service is only for Him. Stumble and fall are welcomed. BUT, I need all of you, friends! To hear me when I need someone to talk to...even to be "sasaran kemarahanku" if I just can't help it. Sabar yaaaa...

Quote dari Dhika : "Tuhan, ajarkan aku melayaniMu dengan sederhana."

Tuhan, ajarkan Nomi mencintaiMu dengan sederhana, melayaniMu dengan sederhana, dan mengasihi sesama dengan sederhana. Dalam kesederhanaan, Nomi bisa temukan sukacita. Obat dari segala sakit dan luka.

No comments: