Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tango Romeo Alpha Victor Echo Lima

*Title inspired by Adhika, he used this way to write his current personal msg in MSN*

Yeah, I really want to go for travelling now. It's not that I don't enjoy school or whatsoever, I just want to go travelling, it's not necessarily to a very far place, but simply a new place for me to explore..

I want to meet new people, get to know them, find new opportunities in life, expand my network, and enjoy doing anything I want.

uuuuuuuuuuuuu I will surely plan to go somewhere, backpacking for another time. I really miss that time...travel nowhere and sleep nowhere, eat dunnowhat and go by not-sure-what. LOL...met dunno-who and talk to sorry-who-are-you-again.

I guess it's time for me to cool down. it seems that my disorientation becomes more serious that ever before. :p

*hei you, can you please ignore me for some time, I've had enough*

No comments: