Friday, November 14, 2008

Structures 3 + Adv. Steel Design + random things

just for my reminder...

Structures 3 exam will be 5 questions. 1(Truss displacement+rotation), 2(critical load using UDM matrix), 3(beam displacement+rotation), 4(frame, this one I will not choose), 5(critical load using differential method). So, hopefully I will be able to do this well.

Adv. Steel Design will be 4 questions. 1(truss analysis-connection check using CHS and RHS), 2(portal frame analysis and design), 3(multistorey frame + connection design), 4(plate girder). hmph... tough tough tough. nvm. still have time to catch up.

Random thing : CEM is really not interesting for me. no motivation even to finish reading the notes. haiz... why should i learn all of these ><

2nd random thing: I have listed down my wishlist novels and books for holiday (yeeey). I will buy Come Be My Light (about Mother Teresa) this weekend and will finish next week after my exams :) Others can wait :p

3rd random thing: I am thinking of buying dresses. I have so many occassions to attend which allows me to wear dress. I like wearing dresses, btw. But I rarely have the chance to wear it. Kind weird to wear dress to school :p My bad, it should be okay, shouldn't it? :p

4th random thing: I am bored. I am lazy. I am bad. today, I should finish my target. i MUST!

All the best for exams everybody!

No comments: