Wednesday, June 6, 2007

2nd week

School

Oh Gosh, Germany Language is soooo interesting. I am very grateful to God to give me friendly-tongue so that I am easily pronounce the word in Deutsch. I mean easier than my friends who are from Singapore or HongKong. Yeah, but it is kinda difficult to memoriza the gender of each things. How come they know that this thing is female/male/neutral?? Nevertheless, I am going to master this language someday. I will continue to learn after this summer study. Dunno where, not in NTU maybe, too many subjects to take next semester. Maybe after university. Ha3...

My second subject : Statics. As predicted, it is not hard for me to follow since I have done this kind of problems for so called one year in Civil Engineering. Forces, equilibrium, trusses, moment, etc. But I dun really like the ppl in my class. They are so exclusive, no wonder since they are all from the same uni : University of Arizona. But I really like the professor, He is cool man. Funny but infomative :)

Weekend

As I said, I didn't join Jess and HongKong girls to Paris, since I will go there with the Ritz tour. So, I decided to travel myself to Munich and Slazburg. And I reallt did not regret it. AT ALL. Oh man, it is very cool you know. I departed from Stuttgart Hbf early in the morning ( when I said early, it is really early). 6 am. I took 3 hours to go to Munich.

Munich is AWESOME. I love the churches there. There are a lot of Roman Catholic Churches with amazing interior design. They are gold-plated and the wall is covered with beautiful paintings. The streets are also very well decorated. They know that this city is tourist spot. Since Pope Benedict comes from this area (Bavarian), I could see many pictures of his and they are very proud of it. The Marienplatz is the place where I spent most of my time there. Rathaus (town Hall), Glockenspiel, and Shopping street there are full with tourists (japanese esp). So, I can't say anything but awesome. I enjoyed it very much.

Then, it took me 2 hours to travel to Salzburg. When I got there, huhhhhh, I felt very afraid since the centre (Zentrum) is quite far from the Train Station. So, I need to take a bus to go there. But no worries, the transport system in Europe is well managed, it is EASY. So I went to the Zentrum, went to the Mozartplakt and MarktPlatz. Many branded fashion store. And MUSIC is all over the place. You remember Sound of Music? I wanted to go to the Mansion but it is expensive. So, I just enjoyed free entertainment of the musicians there. I went to the Cathedral, and guess what? They were having Youth Day for Pentecost. HUehuehueue..So nice that I can sing together with them : I AM TRADING MY SORROW.

That's all for my 2nd week in Stuttgart. O yeah, I went to the supermarket and cooked with HongKong girls. So, from now on, food is not a problem for me. I can borrow the utensils in the kitchen and start cooking food :)

No comments: