Wednesday, June 6, 2007

3rd WeEk

Yow...school is more or less the same. Ha3. But I had my 1st exam for statics. I was surprised that the questions are all in variables. I am not used to it. But I got 98/100. So, not bad :)

This weekend, I went to Blaubeuren and Schloss Lichtenstein with school excursion program. The Blaubeuren is a small city near Stuttgart, they are surrounded by wall to protect them from outsiders. They have Benedictin Biara (I forgot the word for it :p ). And I also saw the water source of Blue Danube. The water colour is green, you know. It is very beautiful. The houses there are Medieval type, with unstraight lines, and triangle-roof top. The city is very peaceful and friendly. I had my best lunch in one of the restaurant there. I tasted Swabian noodle, it looks like scramble egg, hahaha. Nice salad there.

Schloss Lichtenstein is one of the castle of the Baden Wutemberg Royal Family during summer. It is used by the King/Prince during summer when they did hunting, for example. It is small but still it is my first time to see what's inside the castles. It still looks like fairy-tale castles I have seen in my childhood books. Many paintings and gold-plated things inside the castle.

On Sunday, I went to Rothenberg ob de Tauber, also quite famous tourist spot. It is the origin of Teddy Bear. It took about 3 hours to get there. The city centre is small but very welcomed aura, I felt that. The living is from tourism, many shops for souvenirs and museums there. They have a lot of interesting places. One of the famous Church is under construction. Again, sometime I hate construction Huhuhu :(. They have Glockenspiel also. Many tourists from China on that day. So, we can easily ask them to help us take photos. HongKong ppl asked them of course, not me. Hahaha. There is Christmas Museum which sell many many many Xmas decorations. It is very beautiful and magical. From outside, it looked like small shop, but it is VERY BIG and LONG shop. Xmas light, angels, santa, waw...everything are perfect there.

Another exciting and interesting weekend but not weekdays... I just watched Jaan series during weekdays. Hahaha..because the weather was super cold. Around 8-14 degree Celcius. I hope next week it will be warmer. I need to dry my clothes :(

No comments: