Thursday, June 7, 2007

My Exam Result is for YOU, Lord

Lord, I want to thank you for your blessing throughout the whole past semester. I really learnt a lot and I am now convinced that, YES, this is the place that YOU want me to be. I love my course and I really feel that it will be my future profession.

Lord, after 1 hour refreshed the webpage, finally I could see the result of all my struggle during last semester. YOU know, Lord, that my heart beat very fast and I kept praying that YOU will grant me humility and consolation if it comes out not according to my expectation.

And after all of this, I now understand, that YOU are beyond my understanding. That my plan is not Your plan. YOU have successfully surprised me, Lord. Subjects that I was sure I could do it well, YOU turned it down. You gave me the marks below my expectation. Yet, the subjects which I thought I could not do it very well, YOU gave me the highest marks exist. So, again Lord, surprise me everyday with Your mighty and wonderful works. I am looking forward to receiving it. With faith, hope, and love. Totally surrender all my life to Your Hands.

So, Lord, once again, receive this as my offering to you. It's only for you, Lord. I dun care that I got lower GPA than my friends for this is the best I could get. I am not dissapointed, I REJOICE in YOU, Lord! THank YOU for YOU are good and your kindness will never fade away. Love you, J.

Amen

No comments: