Wednesday, December 3, 2008

enough for now

like i said
i might want more of you
i might want to be treated more special in a way
i might want to spend more time just with you

but it turns out that i am just another friend
it is okay. as long as you stay with how you are now
it's enough. i am happy enough
though i know i am not the only one, it is okay

it is just a feeling at one moment in time
i know i won't feel this way again tomorrow
it's just the feeling of wanting to be wanted
maybe it's just another time of me being so annoyed with loneliness

i say to myself over and over again
hey, look around and see
many people love you and care about you
you are not alone and you are not lonely

yeap, i know, allow me to spit this just this time
only this time, please.. can I?
i will come back as the usual me tomorrow okay
with big smile and twinkling eyes

No comments: