Thursday, December 4, 2008

girls day out

morning...
called my FYP sup, told him I would come, discussed few things with him, headed back to my room, waited till my rommie ready to go

afternoon...
VivoCity, went round and round 3 times, bought some christmas cards for friends, my roomie bought a pair of beautiful shoes

late afternoon...
couldn't help myself form buying a very elegant black clutch, yes a party bag, for ko erwin's wedding and another occasions in the future. I am a young lady, I need to have a clutch, don't I?
I brought a cardigan, because my roomie wanted to buy one and they are $20 for 2. So, we got one each.

I am broke now. But I am happy. LOL. udah lama ga shopping. Lagian, gua butuh wot (excuse paling jitu).

Adios Dhika, have a safe flight and see you next year. Will be missing you ;)

No comments: